Wednesday, August 08, 2007

still alive

it's been about 2 weeks since the last post and i have no good excuse. deacon is growing at warp speed and now he not only crawls everywhere (to the power outlets, to try and lick the power strips, to the bathroom), but now he also pulls up on everything and stands there (while trying to poke his eye out on every corner on every table we have). i'm considering wrapping our entire home in bubble wrap. i'll try to get some cute pics, but we've been just hanging out. let me see if i can post some of our picture people pics....they're blurry, but you get the idea...




4 comments:

Amy said...

Hes a cutie! What are you putting in all that hair of his? Are you putting anything on it? Silas' hair is growing pretty quickly and I think it might eventually look similar to Deacons...I still just put lotion on his head after I bathe him...so far thats been fine. But, do you do something different?

K.P. said...

Hey there. I follow your blog and was actually getting worried about you. You had been posting so many days in a row there. How was adventure day #5. My family and I are on the road to Ethiopia for a little cutie of our own. We already have one son, who will be three in October. His name....is DEACON! Hence the connection that got me following your blog. Glad you are ok. Deacon is adorable.

Mamato2 said...

So glad to see an update and these oh-so-cute pics of Deacon!! I showed my mom and she too thinks he and Mal were separated at birth! :)

gigglechirp said...

welcome back! :) Still stalkin' your blog and its great to see new pics of Deacon!

good wishes,
Jenni