Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 4 of Adventures.

Today we rode a choo-choo train and we went to eat dinner at the Gaylord. Deacon loved the train and I think he really just loves being around all the other kids. The sweet little girl riding in front of us kept trying to give him a used wet wipe...I just kept politely refusing to take it. Then she was drinking juice from a sippy cup and faced backwards so Deacon could see and he almost swiped her cup. I had him strapped in the bjorn just to be safe. He likes to dive and try to jump out of arms now and I didn't want any of that while we are cruising at 15 mph on the tracks. He loved it though. Fell asleep on the way home and didn't even wake up when I changed his diaper and put him in his crib and then still slept for 2 hours. Also, his new best friend (besides Deneise) is George, the curious monkey. I swear Deacon is actually talking George sometimes. It sounds so funny. Then Deacon will scream at George and try to eat his face....







Then he got to go to Wal-Mart with Daddy ( I only called once to check on them and ask that they get cotton balls). I stayed at home to shower. It's amazing how fast I can shower these days.

Then we went to the Gaylord Texan which is a big resort hotel in Grapevine. It was fun to eat overpriced food and then walk around and take pictures. The pictures really tell the story...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margo, I was just at the Gaylor Texan last night and thought what a GREAT place it would be to have play dates!!! The pics are so cute... I was thinking there were just so, so many great places to take pics of our babies there!
I am just riding high on excitement to meet our little guy! We are so busy shopping, etc that we haven't said much on our blog but I will tell you that our court date is Monday!!! Yes, July 30... we could possibly travel August 8th!!!! I am so excited I can't sleep!

Anonymous said...

I NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD more pictures. Please post some. I love you all with every itty bitty piece of my heart. Hugs & Kisses Mimi-Bursting with pride Grandmother of the one and only DEACON!"