Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ethiopia - Day 8, entoto

It is hard to believe our trip is almost over. It has really flown by. Tomorrow we head to the U.S. Embassy for the last time to do our final interview. And Thursday we will be leaving.




This morning we traveled up Entoto mountain, all 10,000 feet of it. It was a little chilly up there, but the view of all Addis Ababa was incredible. Here is a pic of the family at the top.
This evening we are going to a traditional Ethiopian dinner that includes some dancing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes! Annie Delp told me you were over there right now - I'm very jealous. Love to all the Gladney folks and best of luck to you. Sarah Marie, mother of Ash. www.martinbrophy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

when you get back I would love to hear how you did eating at all of these restaurants. I read your previous posts about not always liking other foods. I am a little worried about this too, but would like to eat out while I am there.

Anonymous said...

Hi there guys,
You look so beautiful up on the mountain. Margo you look radiant. Aunt Monkey and I will be heading up to your house on Friday and be waiting for you all. Could you tell the pilot to go a little faster? See you later, We love you all bunches. Kiss that 'hunk of love' for us. (No, not Clayton, Deacon)
Hugs and Kisses

Momma Bean said...

What an adventure. We have loved reading about it and seeing the photos. You all make a beautiful family. We will pray for a safe journey home.

Kathryn said...

What a quick trip; we'll be in Vietnam between 2 & 3 weeks. Have a safe trip home.

Stacie said...

I loved seeing your trip - thank you so much for sharing. (I know I've said that before, but it really means so much to see other families meeting their children! I hope we can do the same someday.)
Prayers for a safe journey home with your new little guy!
Stacie