Thursday, August 23, 2007

all american baby

I know we shouldn't have, but the other night we took dinner to Clayton at church and I got Deacon his first Happy Meal. He liked it! He sat on his food more than he put it in his mouth. He is getting his top teeth in right now! I can feel the left top tooth already!!! He is growing like a weed! I'm already buying 12-18 month stuff b/c I'd rather it be a little baggy now and last longer than it fit now and he grow out of it in 2 months! Here are some pics from the happy meal experience!

Actually, this one is just from random...I think we were heading out to church one morning. I think I look a little sinister.

Here is our McDonalds picnic...



And here he is playing with Aunt Kelly who is in the states for a short time before returning to Japan!

4 comments:

shelly said...

cute pics...just wanted to say that deacons facial expression in the second picture looks alot like your expression in the first picture :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margo said...

Hahaa...well now I know where he learned that facial expression! thanks for commenting shelly!!!

Anonymous said...

Margo,
That is not a sinister look, that is a "Soap Opera look." You know the place were the music gets loud and then goes away.... i love you all. Mimi