Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 2 of Adventure Week!

Yesterday wasn't too adventurous...SuperTarget isn't really anything new. But today was a whole new world...The Fort Worth Zoo is where we spent the morning. Wow....Deacon was having some real fun. We saw a ton of animals but the only ones I think he noticed were the big ones like Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinos and Monkeys that were playing around. I think he wanted to ride the elephants b/c when we tried to walk away he was climbing over my shoulder and screaming at them... Pretty funny stuff.

Deacon had a blast and I even went into the arachnid exhibit and the snake house....My skin is crawling just remembering what I saw in there...No me gusta snakes. My fave pic of course is the one of Deacon sleeping...It's exhausting being an adventurer. He passed out while we were walking out of the zoo and didn't even wake up when I moved him from stroller to car seat.

Then we went to music class. We love music class and I need to register for the fall semester today while I'm thinking about it. Daddy came to music class today to help take pictures and that made this class even more fun for Deacon!

Tomorrow we ride the Trinity park train and I'll try to keep him from jumping off! I should probably strap him in our bjorn for that adventure.

Thursday I think we will go to the Gaylord for dinner and to take fun pics and then Friday is NRH20...Here's praying for no rain on Friday!








No comments: