Thursday, September 27, 2007

happy birthday deacon!

Today is Deacon's Bday!!! So, this is a photopost to see how far he has come in his first year...
These are the first pics of him ever taken...they are from the orphanages and gladney care center in ethiopia.




Our trip to bring him home...






The fun we've been having...






And finally the big first birthday today!!! It was a good day. He went to Mothers Day Out and didn't cry when he was dropped off (a sure sign of maturity), we played with all of the new toys (the orange pool with balls in it, the bead maze thingy, etc.) and I tried to take a pic of Deacon with Clayton's guitar (for a photo project for myself) but that didn't work out so well. And don't worry, in the pic where he is in the high chair he is buckled in (i'm not britney).





4 comments:

Quinn Girls said...

Happy Birthday to Deacon. It's been great watching him grow through your posts. Thanks for the recap. He's a cutie!

LISA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEACON!
This the very first blog i started checking when we decided on ET.Thanks for sharing!!

Chunndaddy said...

I’m fast. I’m very fast. I’m like Forrest Gump. Except, I am not an idiot.

Bettina said...

I am amazed! I remember your son from Kechene!!! I was a volunteer there (Jan 07-Oct 07)and was there when he was living at Kechene :) So great to see him thriving and having fun. It's so great to see the kids with families, because unforunately I always have to wonder where they go. Here is a late congratulations to you!!