Tuesday, September 04, 2007

empty nest...

The house is so quiet...This past weekend we hosted some kids with the Ugandan Orphan's Choir. We had Ivan, Sunday, Isaac, and their sponsor Jamil at our home. They left about an hour ago. Also, Deacon is at his first day of Mother's Day Out (which for me will be mother's day in b/c the house is a wreck after the Ugandan invasion!!). I'm sure Deacon is having fun with all his new friends and teachers. I'm having fun cleaning! YAY!!!


Here are our Ugandan buddies having fun with photobooth!!! They were great kids!!!

Deacon and Mommy before going to school!

Driving to school and Deacon wondering, "Why am I wearing shoes???"

Deacon and Ms. Dwanna.

Random pic of his- "I don't know who made that bad smell!" -look

And we went to our friend Seth's 1st bday and Deacon hit him in the head and made Seth cry. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
If you look at that first picture of Margo and Deacon before going to'school' you guys have the same SMILE>>>>>> You do, you really do.
Love ya Mimi

Anonymous said...

Margo,
I think that Ms Dwanna does not know how to hold our little love-dove.. Humphhhhhh.

And about that little love tap Deacon shared with Seth, come on... remember on birthdays how friends would want to give a little swat for each year, well...... I love being a grandmother. Hugs and kisses Mimi

Amy said...

Margo..
So, Josh and I were booking a flight the other day...we of course are booking the flight still in Silas' Ethiopian name because we haven't legally changed it. Anywho, we were noticing that the picture of Silas on his green card is definitely NOT Silas...I am about 95% sure it is Deacon. We think the picture in his passport is him, but definitely not the green card picture. Just thought you would like to know that your son's face is on my son's green card. :)