Sunday, May 06, 2007

we take off in 13 hours

It's go time. We are all packed. The suitcases made it into the car with the carseat already installed. The house is super clean and the mail has been held until we return. I think we're ready. Of course, I also think we've forgotten something but that is what makes traveling fun!

I'm pretty sure at least one of our bags is over the 50 lb. weight limit...Tomorrow when they tell me it's overweight, I'm just going to hand them my credit card. I just don't care that it's overweight and I'll pay them if it means I don't have to open up all my bags on the curbside check-in and shuffle stuff. Unless one of them is seriously underweight, which I doubt, then maybe I'll do the curbside shuffling. We shall see!!!

Ok, we are going to try and blog in Ethiopia and post pictures, but we're not sure about the internet connection over there. We are so excited I'm not sure I'll get to sleep!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hear ya about the 50lb limit...We shall also see. I didn't really get much sleep at all...I stayed up doing things. It is close, really really close. It is crazy, really really crazy.
I will see you in DC!